Tuesday, November 02, 2010

A Beautiful Carousel Ride

One of my favorite moments during our time in New York occurred the day I took the kids to Prospect Park.  We rode the carousel and it was the first time I was able to participate with my children and ride instead of standing and holding on to someone.  I captured the moment on video and I love, love, love the way the video captures the moment and takes me right back there. And in this day and age of technology you can go with:



The first couple of times I tried uploading this video to YouTube the play time was cut in half (the video speed was increased).  When I attempted to enlist Kelly's input on why it was doing that he responded, "Not sure. But it looks cool that way though."  So if you want a bit more humorous perspective watch this version.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: